Tuesday, October 4, 2011

wAAAAY tOO mUCH tIME oN tHE iNTERNET!

Until yesterday I've pretty mcuh stayed away from good ol' UTube... I've gone a few times for music, but not much else. Well, yesterday I searched "How To Make..." and added, "Barbie clothes," "barbie furniture," and then just plain resorted to, "Barbie stuff." And I was on, looking at amazing (and a few that left me thinking, "What the heck?") videos for Barbie, Blythe, Pullip and their accoutremont, from after dinner until {gulp} midnight!

There wer a few that were wonderful bright spots among the many. "My Froggy Stuff," was one of my favorites by far! She makes, well, garbage (recyclables) look positively amazing! Here's the link; if you haven't seen her blog/video tutorials yet, then I'm giving you a nudge (actually more like a big push!) To go take a look. (She also sells things on Etsy.) If you click on any of the links for tutorial directions or videos you will be directed to her UTube page. Lots and lots and LOTS of fun stuff!

http://myfroggystuff.blogspot.com/

Have fun!

tHEcRAFTYmAMA,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment