Saturday, April 2, 2011

wINNER fOR mARCH vOTING!

I know it's kinda silly, but I actually had a few people vote for the inspiration fashion they would most like to see turned into a sewing pattern for Barbie -sized dolls!
HERE IS THE WINNER FOR MARCH
I am finishing up the pattern drafting and need to scan and photograph the finished outfit (which is already all sewn up - and pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!) If you voted please make sure you left your email address on the Picasa site. If you didn't vote, sorry! BUT! I have a new gallery up with inspiration fashions that you can vote on for April. The following link will take you right there!
https://picasaweb.google.com/thecraftymamacreates/APRILVoteForYourFavoriteFromThisAlbum
I hope you"ll take a few minutes to choose your favorite, tell why you like it and leave your email address in the comments over at Picasa. No matter which look wins, everyone who votes will receive an email copy of the winning pattern. Thanks!
Happy Crafting,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment