Saturday, June 19, 2010

dOES aNYONE hAVE....










Hi ladies!
I am looking for sewing patterns from Joan Chiara Ciglar. Here are a few pictures of some of her designs and I will post a link in that section of the group so that you can see more of what she has. I am not sure if she has passed away (one source says 1968, and another says she's alive and well and designing away) or if she is alive and well... I'd love any information you might have on this too!
Also, I've found her patterns periodically on ebay, but does anyone know if there is an online store?
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it!
I have lots more fashion doll patterns available on my site, IF YOU HAVE PATTERNS TO SHARE I would be happy to add you as a friend/contact.
I am looking primarily for fashion doll, baby doll, american girl sized doll, dollhouse accessories, Amy Butler patterns, and japanese fashion doll magazines and books. I especially love vintage barbie doll & the japanese patterns. I sew and crochet, but have more than enough of the period costume-type crochet patterns.
I have tons more patterns, paperdolls and goodies to upload and look forward to hearing from you!
Happy Sewing,
Tonya
thecraftymama



No comments:

Post a Comment