Saturday, March 20, 2010

uGH! uGH! uGH!

I have found out today that the photos I transfered from another site to Multiply are printing in a low resolution. I'm so sorry to those of you who have downloaded them already. I will work on reposting them directly from the files I have saved and see if they are better in quality.
Most of the patterns I have we kindly shared with me by other ladies, so they are what they are! I enjoy making them so much that just to have themis a blessing! (Thank you, my generous friends!)
So, if you come across something that's a low quality, please leave a note and if it was transfered, I will upload it again. As I said, hopefully this will solve the problem. If it doesn't, I will note which patterns are of lower quality. i have printed a lot of the patterns I have received, but nowhere close to all of them, so your help is very appreciated.
Thank you so much for your kindness, understanding and grace!
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment