Monday, March 15, 2010

i sHOULD bE wEARING tHE "cONE oF sHAME"!

Oh, yes indeedy... the cone of shame...
I have spent almost every day this week on the internet looking at, downloading, and sending doll patterns for sewing, crochet, knitting and plastic canvas... mostly Barbie. I luuuuuv dressing Barbie...
But, I'm thinkin' I might just have a problem here... Maybe a day or 2 of the cone of shame (from the Dreamworks movie "Up") might do me some good. Well, at least I wouldn't be able to see my hands to type; and if I can't see my hands, well, there's no telling what you'd get! But I don't think I'd be too happy when dinnertime rolled around. :(
So, instead, I'm just going to exercise some self control and, while I'll be online, I won't look for or download anymore patterns! Well, at least until Thursday. Hmmm, I don't know, that's 3 whole days... i might be in need of a fix by Thursday. Jonsin' for some sewing patterns... withdrawal from my keyboard.
Or, I might be just fine. (Go figure!)
So, I'm trying real hard, my friends (especially my Barbie Girlz) to stay away until this Thursday, March 18th. And hopefully y'all will be enjoying the massive amount of patterns I upload. :)
Besides, Thursday is when I get to find out if my son & his wife are having a boy or a girl! I'm waiting with baited (?bated?) breath. (no, I won't forgo brushing my teeth!)
Happy crafting from your bleary eyed carpal-tunnel heading friend, thecraftymama - Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment