Sunday, March 14, 2010

hURRY! hURRY! hURRY!

Hey all,

just a quick note about my Multiply site - i have finally figured out how to upload video (wooooo-hooo!) and as I upload my loads upon loads of patterns as video downloads i am going to be deleating my photo files of patterns for dolls that are over 10 pages. So, if there is something you like now would be the time to get it as I am unsure when I will get it back up as video. I have alos purchased a boatload of doll patterns over the last several months, so, if you're looking for something new, check back often!!!

I'm having a blast learning new things - currently: crochet. (I'm not too bad at it, but thread crochet is a little crazy - all those tiny stitches!!!) This summer I'm going to try to teach myself how to knit... we'll see...

Happy crafting!

tHE cRAFTY mAMA, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment