Saturday, September 26, 2009

sTRAWBERRY lUV


Strawberry Luv
Originally uploaded by tHE cRAFTY mAMA













I love using strawberries in my projects. I think it's because of the colors: Red, Green and I add pink because I KNOW i love this color combination!


The vibrant strawberry vintage ribbon I found at the flea market for a quarter; the strawberry basket I've been saving since spring to use on a project (it took so long because I couldn't find a layout I liked!) And the buttons are from many different sources... my love for found things is epic. LOL!


I cut the strawberry and green/white label with my Silhouette form a pattern I found on the internet:

http://www.einnej.typepad.com/

She has lots of wonderful free GSD downloads and a link to a site where she sells even more. I found the sketch for the larger card at CARD PATTERNS; the link is somewhere in my sKETCHES & cHALLENGE sITES blogroll.


I love making things, so, I'm off! I have my entire Saturday to play in my tidy-ish studio. Hey! My desk is clean!


In His love,
tONYA rENEE
tHE cRAFTY mAMA

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya, I wandered here from the Hero Arts flickr site where I marveled at your strawberry goodness. Love your newsy blog style...we have a lot in common: first and foremost our love for Jesus. I also live in Calif.(the southern part) and have a son who just completed his service in the Marine Corps. I'll be back to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, thank your for visiting - I've only just started blogging again after a looooong time away. I love it!

    It does seem like we havE a lot in common, but you are definitely in the better (cooler?) part of the state! It was over 100 degrees yesterday!

    I hope you find things here that inspire you; I'm glad you stopped... Have a wonderful day!

    tONYA rENEE
    tHE cRAFTY mAMA

    ReplyDelete